Monday, July 30, 2012

The Queen Mix Up

Last night I was woken up by Mr. Jordan standing over me. He seemed very concerned about something. I tried REALLY hard to figure out what he was saying, but it was around 2 am and everyone knows that is not my hour. He kept saying something about a queen being in his way. I remember thinking to myself, is my Queen album in our bed? After asking him to repeat himself many times I decided to get up, use the bathroom, get a drink and hopefully make since of it all. When I came back he was sleeping on his side of the bed. I was too tired to try to wake him up...............The next morning during or snuggles I asked the boy what he had tried to tell me. Apparently he was having a dream that we were King and Queen, and Queens ALWAYS sleep on the left side of the bed & I was on the right. Why didn't I realize I had mixed up the royal order? lol

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! This made me laugh!! That is so funny!! I LOVE late night dream conversations. They're my favorite. that is awesome. Also, I love your new blog look and I'm jealous and want you to help me make mine pretty too!

    ReplyDelete