Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6 months of honey

                  Tomorrow is the 6 month mark of when Jordan and I got married. It isn't a landmark really, just a day we're supposed to eat our frozen wedding cake. I think it is a good test drive for our actual anniversary. We are planning on trying a new Mexican place to celebrate. Other then that and cake I wasn't expecting anything so I told J I wasn't planning on presents or cards. To which he asked, "I'm supposed to get you something on anniversaries?" I think it was a good discussion as I felt that was something everyone knew:)
                           
                  After explaining to Jordan that I'd appreciate flowers and/or a gift on our actual anniversary we talked about our relationship for quite some time. I have decided that it is beyond special. I am so very lucky and blessed to be a part of it. I don't want this to sound braggy or fake. I just want to remember this time forever. I honestly love every second I spend with the man I call my husband. I am my best, happiest self with him. We have never fought, which I know will come some day. We are in a weird transition right now where Jordan is waiting for his fabulous job to start. A wait that has been much longer than we thought it would be. Because of that, we have a lot of time to spend together. I was sure that I'd be a person in marriage who needed space and personal alone time, but every second I'm not at work, I want to be with Jord.

                  A 6 month honeymoon phase is behind us and I am looking forward to many more years of it! Marriage is so special and sacred. I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment