Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My husband eats my crazy cooking

I love my husband. I love him very much. He loves meat. I love carrots. This presents a potential problem, but the lovely husband is really nice to me. He eats anything that I cook and doesn't ever complain. Yesterday I made Indian food. Curry+naan bread= Jamie is in heaven. Jord gave it a 7 out of 10. I think that is high enough to allow me to repeat it, right? I think the bread made it worth it for him. It was so so yummy. I actually just ate leftovers for lunch:) I am lucky to have a nice husband, so tonight I'm making him spaghetti. Don't tell him that I use whole wheat noodles and fresh herbs. He doesn't need to know;)

The recipes to the curry and bread are on my pinterest board.

http://pinterest.com/i_love_zeus/recipes/


No comments:

Post a Comment