Friday, April 4, 2014

We're buying a house!

We're buying a town house, which has been in the works for about a month now. We should close before May 1st:) I am so anxious to move in. I have been doing projects and daydreaming nearly non stop. The home is in American Fork and honestly, we weren't even ready to start looking when we decided to buy. The opportunity came so quickly and the spirit told Jordan and I so strongly that it was right. Interest rates are on the rise, so it feels nice to have a locked rate and a knowledge that this is where we will call home. The house has 4 bedrooms, and 3 and 1/2 bathrooms. It is more than enough space for us, so all of you who want to come visit, come! Maybe one of you will actually eat my cookies. They just put in new carpet on the main floor (3 finished levels), built a deck, sonic cleaned the blinds, painted doors and walls. The list of things just done is huge. It is going to make move in day feel like heaven! I am finally going to be able to have a small garden. Anyone with advice on vertical gardening, send it over!

Pinterest home decor section is calling my name. I hope you are all having a perfect Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment