Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Easy weeknight dinner

It is becoming apparent that I am terrible at this blog business. But dinner is a business where I excelled tonight. Jordan gives me 5 stars and it is super easy.


I looked for broccoli rabe, and had no luck. I even asked the produce woman who looked at me like I was an idiot and took me straight to the broccoli. I gave up and substituted spinach. I just throw it in at the very end and heat it through so it gets soft.

On a life note, our schedules are crazy. I can't wait to be done with classes, but I am beyond stressed to student teach. 99% of my stress comes from the potential of driving in the snow. Friday I find out where I will be teaching. Pray it is somewhere close! If it is far I may have to hire a driver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment